Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rheault Farm Fall Festival 2010

September 25th, 2010
Has another year really passed? I remember blogging about our trip ti Rheault Farm LAST year! Oh dear...well, this year the kids are getting a little too old for this place; however, it was a nice way to spend a few hours with them on a Saturday afternoon...see the sun shining? It was raining this morning and had been dreary and rainey for a few days before...we were going stir crazy!
At the enterance we stopped for a pic:
Where can I get a "do" like this?
One of our FAVORITE parts...decorating cookies!

Miss Savannah enjoying her cookie masterpiece!
I rather like these little areas they have set up for pictures! The kids were good sports!
Savannah found a pumpkin she likes!
Aiden did too!
Yeah...I had to ask Parker to do this for me...thanks Bubba!
Time for games

PLINKO!!

No comments: