September 2nd, 2010
It's ALREADY back to school time! Hard to believe our short summer is over...sniff, sniff! So, back we go to school --- bringing our supplies,meeting our teachers, and listening to the rules of the classroom!
Savannah is looking to her big brother for advice! So sweet!
Here are my three darlings--- it is SO HARD for me to believe that I have a 5th grader, a 2nd grader and a Kindergartener!! No, I'm not old....I just started YOUNG!
Savannah's FIRST LOCKER! She was SO EXCITED!
And here is her table spot! It even had her name on it!
And here she is with her awesome Kindergarten teacher --- Mrs. K. We know it's gonna be a good year ahead!
Now for my big 5th grader --- note, I have to bring my camera to back to school night because I'm NOT ALLOWED into the school on the 1st day back!! Hahahaha! I told Parker to just tell his friends right off the bat that his mom is crazy...then they won't hold it against him!
Man! He looks so much older than last year!
Perker is FInALLY back in the same class as his old buddy, Ethan! They haven't been in class together since Kindergarten!!
Parker has Mrs. M for his teacher this year --- he is glad even though he is not allowed to show it --- hahahaha!
And Mr. Aiden! HE gets to be on the 2nd floor this year! Look at that cool star above his locker!
He was excited to see that his desk was stocked with books already! I think he's gonna do JUST FINE this year!!
After all....you can't go wrong with Mrs. B! She has 6 kids and is the most mild-mannered (yet structured) person I've ever met!! Actually, she lived behind me when I was growing up! A true class act!
Gettin' off to a good start --- GO REBELS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment