Sunday, September 26, 2010

Golfing the Ponderosa with Friends

September 5th, 2010
I was ambushed this morning by this group of cuties! There I was, minding my own business at the computer and these stinkers, INCLUDING the Lund boys' dad, Brian came in the house and asked me if I would go golfing with them (well, actually just take them golfing as I don't golf!). How can you say "no" to these faces?? Not to mention it's one of their last days of freedom...school starts in 2 days!

Parker and his buddy, Nicholas!
The golf course is so peaceful...
Even Sweet Pea gets to take out her new PINK driver!
Comin' out of the bunker
Brothers....Friends (most of the time!)
I can just imagine the conversation they are having...
Cute bridge, cute kids
Figuring out the putting order
Look at these charming buddies! Aiden and Benny
Nice swing Bubba!
Whoo Aiden!!
Too bad the sun was so bright --- what a good day!

No comments: