Today we spent the entire day driving around and admiring Lake Tahoe! I could have done without the heights; however, you can see the trip was worth it!
Our little fam! A blue bellied gecko! We've never been to Cali before! I couldn't get Savannah to stop singing "California Girls" by Katie Perry...!
One side of the lake had this for a beach! Kids didn't mind --- they LOVE the water!
The river
Here we pulled over to the side of the road and took a pic of the inlet...there is a castle on that little island!
This was an interesting tunnel to go through...don't ask how I got this picture, hahaha!!
I loved this little stop-off, there were HUGE rocks for the kids to climb on.
The boys found a fort!
Savannah & I climbed a lot of rocks to get here so we can put our toes in the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment