July 17th, 2010
The CLAY COUNTY FAIR! We went to Barnesville, MN with our good friends Jenn, Ethan and Gracie. It was a nice day!

I look at this picture and just think it represents all the small town fairs I've been to in my life! My first memory is of my Grams and Gramps bringing me to the Becker county fair!
I actually got a picture with the kiddos! Thanks Jenn, for taking this! As you can see...Savannah is VERY excited! HAAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAA~!!
Here we have Mr. Aiden milking BESSIE...he thought this was pretty cool, "mom, if we lived in the olden days, I would milk the cows for you" --- what a HONEY BOY!!
The boys, Ethan, Parker and Aiden hangin' with the John Deere!
awwww...they had BABY CHICKS! Who doesn't wanna hold a baby chick!?
A sweet calf
Savannah really liked this golden colored one!
I rather enjoyed this cow....he was very vocal this day!
The girls and I went on the SCRAMBLER! They giggled the ENTIRE time! It was Gracie's first time on this ride.




No comments:
Post a Comment