JULY 3rd, 2011
We decided to "shake things up" this year for the 4th of July and head to the cities for a couple of days! After I got off of work at 7:30 Sunday morning, we jumped in the car and headed out....our first point of business?
A MINNESOTA TWINS BASEBALL GAME!
We don't have a TON of Twins gear, but we were all able to wear shirts :0)
The Twins got a new outdoor stadium ~ the old one was enclosed in a dome. It was fun to see all the cool new things!
Yes, the stadium is called Target Field and what you see above is the original logo for the Twins (Minneapolis on one side of the river and St. Paul on the other...but they're TWINS! HA!)
They were honoring the military branches at this game and this was a really cool site to see...I didn't have the best angle though!
Random pic in the bleachers....I think it's cute!
Gotta have at least one baseball player shot in here! I think that's Joe Mauer....he's the catcher....he's dreamy!
Outside the stadium, you can stand in line in the 90degree weather to get your picture taken in the GOLDEN GLOVE!
And this is Kirby Puckett. Back in my day, he was a pretty big deal! All in all, it was a fun~filled, albeit a WHIRLWIND day!!








No comments:
Post a Comment