Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beautiful Taylor Jane

August 1st, 2011
My cousin asked me to take pics of her ADORABLE daughter, Taylor Jane and how could I resist!?!  As you will see in the pics that follow, this little girl is not only BEAUTIFUL, she is going to have QUITE the personality as well!
 And speaking of beautiful....isn't this family stunning!?!?
 Can never go wrong with baby girls and pink flowers!!
 I love feet....love them....
 I know that she is cute in all of these pics, but for some reason, the pic above is my FAVORITE!  When I was looking through the proofs, this one stuck out and I had to edit it RIGHT away!

 LOVE THE HAT!!   Purple is my favorite color!
 What a happy little sweetie!

Thanks guys, for letting me take these pics!  You are an amazing family!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

That IS a beautiful little family and ADORABLE little girl. Nice job Brandi!!