Friday, September 23, 2011

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2011!

SEPTEMBER 6th, 2011
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
 Let me introduce you to my THIRD GRADER!  There was no whining this morning AT ALL ~ Aiden Lee is READY TO ROCK the 3rd Grade!
 I just CANNOT BELIEVE I have a SIXTH GRADER!!  Ohh Parker, you grew up WAY TO FAST!
 And my EXCITED and SAUCY FIRST GRADER!  She was up before eveyone this morning picking out her outfit!  Whatever she picked had to go with her black boots because she knew FOR SURE she was wearing them on this special day!
It was REALLY COLD this morning, but the kids were troopers!  Apparently it was bright out as well....right Parker!?  hehehe!

 I know I said I wasn't going to follow them into school because I took pics during back to school night, but what can I say?  I lied. 
 Aiden's desk is in the front row....hmmmm....wonder if the teacher knows something!  Hahaha!
This is what I got when I walked into Parker's class!  Aren't they fun!?
 Every year we take a picture under the sign.
The teachers have been working hard spicing up the walls at DGF ~ isn't this neat? 
Here's to a WONDERFUL year for my WONDERFUL kiddos!

No comments: