Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sunday - March 1st, 2009
It was a very special day for a very special young lady in our house today! Savannah has been waiting TWO LONG MONTHS...yes, 8 friggen' WEEKS to "change my earrings - pu-LEEZE, mom!!" We decided a Sunday would be a good day to experiment with new earrings in the ears just in case it didn't work out so well! I can't even tell you how excited and PROUD she is! My little baby girl is SO grown up!!
This is the BEFORE picture...she chose green studs because "green is my favorite color now".
And AFTER! She chose the "pretty pink hearts with white polka-dots:!!
Love those little ears!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Girls are SO FUN! You look SO pretty Savannah!

Kara said...

Very cute! I am so itching for Rachel to get hers done (she's in first grade) and she really doesn't want to yet. I can't believe it!