It's storming AGAIN here in Minnesota and just about EVERYTHING is CLOSED including the highways!! It's almost 11:00 - I haven't even been able to SHOWER yet. One of the things in life I really can't STAND is WHINING...and I'm well aware of what USUALLY happens when the kids are "stuck" in the house: LET THE WHINING BEGIN..."MOM! What is there to DO!?!" and "AWWW MANNNNN...this is SO BORING". In an attempt to keep this from happening (you know, because then I start with the yelling - it's an ugly trait), I decided to re-arrange the family room furniture (it's a good excuse to vacuum where no man has traveled in a LONG time!) and put up the kiddie tent! I figure 'the place is gonna get trashed anyway, maybe I should try to CONTAIN it a little'!! Well, it's the THOUGHT that COUNTS, right!?! The kids are currently having fun...pretending it's their "hotel" - they even have a "snack bucket" - hey, you gotta pick your battles (another Brandi motto!)
No comments:
Post a Comment