Thursday, March 19, 2009

CAUTION: Pregnant Tummy Ahead...

Friday March 13th, 2009 Not MINE~! GOOD GRIEF! As if I'm not BUSY enough!! I was asked by my friend to take a few pics of her little miracle tummy...she's due in just a few short weeks! I LOVE pregnant bellies (yes, I'm aware that not everyone enjoys looking at them...didn't you read the caution header? Now's the time to scroll on through if you're one of those people! - I will love you still the same!),


and the woman that is sporting this particular tummy is AMAZING! She is one of my dearest friends...you know, one of those people that you would LOVE to HATE because of how "great" they are (at EVERYTHING), but you just CAN'T because you adore them!?! Ha, ha, ha...we've only been friends for t
he past 4 (almost 5) years and I really can't imagine what I my life would be like if she were not a part of it! Anyway, I was nervous about taking the pics (they are pretty special after all!) and we did it in her home, but I wanted them to look NICE for her. It was a BLAST! Her daughter is one of Savannah's "best friends" and I love that the pics with her in them turned out so cute! I took about 135 pics (I KNOW!), so it was hard to choose a "few" of my favorites...and yes, I got her permission before putting her private pictures on my blog site!


Aren't they stinkin' CUTE!?







Gotta love the heart!






She craved Strawberry ice cream!






This little beauty is gonna break some hearts one day! We were playing aroud with the camera while her mom was changing!



For some reason, this one looks so peaceful to me...



I love this one...don't you just LOVE the painted toe nails!?!?









Mama and her "baby girl"...soon to be the BIG SISTER!! She will be a GREAT big sister!!Thanks Angie and Grace for a GREAT DAY (and for the canadian bacon from your pizza...ha, ha, ha, haaaa!)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Brandi, you did a GREAT job, they are beautiful

Kara said...

Oh do you know how happy it makes me to see another mommy with an outie belly button? People always wanted to poke mine... how annoying.
She looks great, the pics are beautiful.