Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures of the Snow...an Attempt at Creativity

Since the kids are busy with the tent, I turned my lense on the weather outside! Times like these I wish I lived in the country!
Anyway, is there anything sadder than an EMPTY swingset blowing in the wind!? I tried to make it look "distressed"...

I enjoy using the "focal color"! Red looks so nice with black and white! I'm sure this shovel will be BURIED by the end of the day!
This is THE LONE TREE...again, trying to make it look distressed











I worked pretty hard at making this one look old and grainy...to me, it looks like a 'still' from an old black and white movie! (It looks better if you click on it and make it bigger)

THE END!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What do you use to modify your pictures?

Kara said...

You guys and all your fancy camera talk...

I love the old fashioned look!