HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!
Around here, we LOVE St. Patty's Day! It's fun to dress up in green, sport a few shamrocks, and feel as though you belong to something bigger than yourself. The kids got two doses of Irish blood - from both Chad and I (so they are more full of Blarney than WE are...makes sense now, huh!!), and let me tell ya, they can be firey little mischief makers at times. I love this time of year and this holiday ALWAYS reminds me of my Grams...sure do miss that little lady! Here's what the kids sported to school/daycare today:
Around here, we LOVE St. Patty's Day! It's fun to dress up in green, sport a few shamrocks, and feel as though you belong to something bigger than yourself. The kids got two doses of Irish blood - from both Chad and I (so they are more full of Blarney than WE are...makes sense now, huh!!), and let me tell ya, they can be firey little mischief makers at times. I love this time of year and this holiday ALWAYS reminds me of my Grams...sure do miss that little lady! Here's what the kids sported to school/daycare today:
"If You're Lucky, You'll Be Like Me Someday"....oh dear!
A Wish for a Friend
(Old Irish Blessing)
Wishing you a rainbow
Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers—Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours—Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!
No comments:
Post a Comment