Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nancy Drew

Do you remember Nancy Drew? I used to LOVE reading her books! The mysteries, the danger, the fact that she was SMART, CUTE, and like 16 or something!! Well, at Target a few weeks ago we happened to be walking by the computer games (which we never really do because no one plays computer games anymore, right? With all those gaming systems they have out now who uses the computer for anything other than the internet and Word!?! wink!) and Parker saw Nancy Drew. There were a bunch of Mysteries to choose from and we actually found one that had TWO games for the price of ONE (which, is WAY cheaper than the games for the gaming systems even if I would have bought 3 of them!! I digress....). So, I had him pick it up and we've spent the last couple of Sunday afternoons being Nancy Drew and solving mysteries! It's been SO MUCH FUN! You have to find clues, ask questions, and actually write things down so you can figure it all out. I think I may be enjoying myself more than Parker is!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I loved Nancy Drew, too! The computer game would probably be way over my head, though.