Sometimes, as a wife, you are put into a position where you have to do something you may not be exactly THRILLED to do. Case in point: Last Saturday I attended an "Ultimate Fighting" party at Paul's house (the kids affectionately call him, "uncle Paul"!). How many of you ladies out there get all REVVED up for an Ultimate Fighting match!?! Yeah, I don't see ANY of you raising your hands! ha, ha, ha...
This is Chad and Paul...I could elaborate on their friendship, but I'd probably get in trouble...BIG trouble. Let's just say that EVERY time they get together, SOMEONE gets in trouble...Paul calls me "The Warden" so I BET you can figure out WHO is usually getting into trouble!
This is me and my new friend Kim. She's a HOOT, I enjoy her MUI MUCH! We are drinking this "moonshine" that Timmy (he works with Chad) and his wife Tammy made- it's called Apple Pie. Let me tell you, it tastes EXACTLY like the warm, yummy apple pie that Grandma Pat makes!! WHOO-HOO! However, you must be careful when consuming this delicious concoction...it will kick your ass in the end if you're not careful! I only had this much...I was the designated driver.....hold your applause, I KNOW I'm a rockin' wife (at least ONCE in a while - wink!!).
Me and my honey...aren't we CUTE!?
This is Steve...we LOVE Steve, he's such a good guy! He is affectionately hugging one of Paul and Michelle's 4 Mastiff (spelling?) doggies!! They are HUGE and SLOBBERY! The perfect loveable companion! (Sorry Paul, I can't remember which puppy this is!).
1 comment:
Unfortunately I've seen an Ultimate Fighting match. I have to say it's the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
Post a Comment