Sunday, February 1, 2009

Advace to PURPLE TRIM!

January 15th, 2009
Yea Parker!! One step closer to that Black Belt! We are SO PROUD OF YOU...I just keep thinking back to that very first day of Tae-Kwon-Do ~ You were doing warm up and tears were streaming down your face. You kept looking at me mouthing, "I don't want to do this, I don't want to do this". It was foreign to me too...they kept saying things and counting in Korean. I just kept telling you to hold in there. After 10 minutes and a quick drink of water, Master Chris had you kick a hand target...the smile on your face was PRICELESS! From then on, you were hooked (and I felt SO much better!).
Doing your pattern
Nice kick!
Man, I wouldn't want to be on that end of that long, skinny, and might I add POWERFUL leg, either!!

Have to break a board with a standing back-kick...it's tough when you have to spin around and hit that thing smack in the center!

Way to go Bubba!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

That is WAY COOL Parker! Great Job!