So, tonight we are watching Nickelodean and a commercial comes on for the 2009 Kids Choice Awards...there's like an action scene where "The Rock" (aka: "mom's boyfriend") is carrying a briefcase, there are things blowing up, he is driving a HOT sports car and of course, he's wearing a TIGHT t-shirt and form-fitting pants...ummm...becuase he's FRIGGEN' HOT!!! The Rock asks the car in a serious voice if he looks good and then SMILES...Savannah yells, "HE HAS NICE TEETH!!" - awww yeah baby! For those of you who know me, I mean REALLY know me, you are aware that TEETH are the FIRST thing I notice in the opposite sex...and since this man is "my boyfriend" I am WELL AWARE of how "NICE" his teeth are!! Man, I was SO excited when she said that!! My little Sweet Pea...a girl after my own heart!
DUDE! He's H-O-T!!

No comments:
Post a Comment