Sunday, February 8, 2009

The LARGEST Salad EV-AH!

Friday, February 6th, 2009
The Children and I like to find new, little, cute places to eat. This evening, they wanted to go to Scheels to eat! It's a sporting goods store that has a cute deli and a yummy candy store in the back. Tonight, I opted for the salad...I had NO IDEA it was this HUGE!!
This monster had ham chunks, grilled chicken chunks, tomatoes, eggs, green peppers, onion, lettuce, cheese, cucumbers, and carrots in it!! You could eat off this thing for AT LEAST two meals!! It was yummy!
Here is the Ferris Wheel that is in the middle of the store...
The kids got a free Ferris Wheel token with their meals! It was the first time Savannah got to ride on it. Aiden was excited they were put in the Bison cart!
Here they are with THUNDAR the Bison mascot, he "guards" the Ferris Wheel - GO NDSU!!

1 comment:

The Johnston's said...

I was afraid of the Ferris Wheel when I was little. That looks like it would be a lot of fun.

That Salad looked really good too.