Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome to the Family Baby Avery!

Thursday June 18th, 2009
So, there may be too many pics in this post, but I've tried THREE TIMES to upload them to a rotating window thing (you know, like Laurie does!!) and it won't accept it so I'm DONE trying and am just gonna post them 'ol school! ha, ha, ha...
Anyway, my cousin Brady and his cute wife Angie had a BEAUTIFUL baby girl on Wednesday! We are SO EXCITED!! Had to go and crash the hospital to see this little darling and the kids were PUMPED to go! So without further adu...meet the newest addition to our family ~
Baby Avery Ann Nelson
So SweetYou are looking at some PRETTY PROUD cousins here!

Savannah was very insistant that she get to hold Avery FIRST! She hogged her the longest, and then after the boys had a turn, she had to hold her AGAIN!
Parker is such a good boy...he's so sweet and caring. He asked if we could unwrap her to look at her feet and kept saying, "Mom, her hands are just SO SMALL"! Plus, he LOVED the way she smelled!
Aiden was enamoured with how small her hands and feet were and he kept giving her Eskimo Kisses (rubbing noses)...it melted my heart how soft and gentle he was with her. He also had MANY questions that he had to WHISPER to me ~ such as:
* How did the baby get out of Angie's tummy?
* Who took the baby out?...Did Brady?
* (I had told him they made a cut in Angie's tummy) DID IT HURT!?! (quite concerned here) and then
* Did it BLEED?
* How did they get the bleeding to stop?
At this point I had to cut him off because I had been patiently answering his questions very honestly and I was afraid he was going to ask next to SEE the incision!! It was really VERY cute though!
I love little baby feet! I love this picture!
Avery had her eyes open for quite a while! What a treat for us!
The CREW! Angie & Brady and my kiddos! How CUTE are they!!?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Welcome baby Avery...what a little doll.