Monday, June 22, 2009

Sli-ip, SLIP-N-SLIDE!

Friday June 19th, 2009
It was almost 90 degrees today! WHEW! Since we haven't even seen weather in the 80's during this "summer" of ours yet, we weren't sure how to keep ourselves from MELTING! Couldn't stay INSIDE with the air on and waste this BEAUTIFUL day so Parker suggested getting out the ol' SLIP N SLIDE!! Whomever invented this thing is AWESOME! I remember how much fun I used to have playing on these...now, I'd just dislocate my hip! HA! The kids played on it for HOURS...didn't seem to bug them that the hose water was FREEZING!!
Man, Parker is LONG! Savannah usually slips on down on her knees...she doesn't like her tummy touching!
Full steam-ahead, Aiden!
Yes, I MADE THEM pose like this!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

That looks like SO MUCH fun. The slip n slides we used to have back in the day weren't as cool though.

Kara said...

Savannah is so cute with her head stuck in the middle of those brothers!

Yeah, it hasn't been warm lately here at ALL. Hopefully it will warm up for the 4th.