I've been getting a little frustrated with my camera lately...it seems to be taking FUZZY pictures!?! What the heck!? I mean, it COULD be MY eyesight, but I don't think so...I'm thinking I need to bring it in for a good cleaning, but I don't want to part with it for even a DAY!! (I'm a freak, I know). Maybe I need to change the "focus" settings?
So, I took it outside after basketball camp (where it really seemed to be sucking) to see what the deal was. I dunno...it's not like I'm in the market for a NEW camera, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one, but the fuzzy pics are pissing me off cuz I can't tell they are fuzzy unitl I get them uploaded! GRR! Maybe it's just inside pix (like in a dimly lit, yellow lighted gym!)...thoughts?
Close ups are FINE, far away ones are "ify". I can't even post one of the fuzzy ones because I got so mad I deleted them all!! 
1 comment:
I think my camera did the same thing on Addie's birthday. There's enough light coming inside that the flash doesn't go off then...grainy or blurry pictures. I hate that. Outdoor pictures are the best.
Post a Comment