Sunday June 14th, 2009
It's FAMILY FISHING TIME! The kids "voted on" (this is their latest thing..."voting" on just about EVERYTHING!!) going to Turtle Lake for the afternoon!
No Barbie pole for THIS girl! She's HARD CORE!
I wasn't really helping him fish, I do actually have my own pole in my hands!
Doesn't this look peaceful?
Sorry! But I HAD to post this one!! Obviously, the person who invented boats was a M-A-N...where are the girls supposed to pee?! In the OTHER live well, OF COURSE!!
We had NO LUCK in the sweltering sun out on the lake; however, we STRUCK GOLD at the end of Grandma & Grandpa Cottrell's dock!!
Looks like we're having Rock Bass for supper! It actually wasn't bad and the pride that was served on the side was TOTALLY worth it!
1 comment:
I'm jealous. LOVE the last pic of the kids on the dock...PRICELESS!
Post a Comment