Parker is very excited that he has moved up from T-Ball/Coach Pitch to LITTLE LEAGUE! They have practice twice a week and have games twice a week as well so he gets 4 days of ball a week! This is a GREAT thing for this boy - he LOVES the sport. Another really cool thing is that there are 18 boys from his class alone that play - that's about DOUBLE the numbers the other teams have had that we've played against! I have to admit, I was a little worried at first because this is a traveling team so they get on a bus and travel up to an hour+ away for some of the games! Gotta let 'em grow up sometime, eh? The only bummer is that his games are on Monday & Wednesdays at 1:00 in the afternoon...shoot, won't be able to make them all!
My little man plays 2nd base! He's had a couple of "MLB grabs" (that's what the team calls them!) - SO FUN!!
Parker and his buddy Nicholas! I love team shots from the back!
Pretty good form there, Bubba!!
Nice stance...
No comments:
Post a Comment