Well, we knew it was gonna happen sooner or later...I just wish it wouldn't have happened during an episonde of the dog getting loose and wreaking havoc on the 10 kids playing in the backyard, while Savannah was on her way down the street CRYING after being sent home from a neighbor's house (you could hear her for MILES), and Chad wasn't in Canada fishing!
The amazing, and almost PRETTY mosaic of the tempered glass that shattered...you could hear the crackling for AT LEAST an hour after impact! Good thing this baby was DOUBLE pained!And, last but not least...THE CULPRIT.
I see your smiles...this is not a shock to you AT ALL, is it!? At first he wouldn't confess, but after I got him to admit he did it, he felt SO BAD, and cried SO HARD, I just COULDN'T be TOO upset. After all, it's not like I wasn't expecting it to happen at SOME POINT!
2 comments:
It does make for a pretty window...and that FACE...how could you stay mad. :)
Love the new background...I almost choose the same one.
Post a Comment