We started off the evening with supper at Duane's House of Pizza - which, for those of you that are NOT from around here, is THE BEST pizza place around & it's locally owned! After pizza, we raced back to my mom's house where G-ma Pat and G-pa Al were waiting and welcoming the arriving guests. Gramps didn't know it, but he was about to get a suprise party! It was a good night...his gift was a Karaoke machine and some CD's! He LOVES to sing! If I can figure out how, I'm gonna post part of a song he was playing for us at the bottom of this post...don't hold your breath though! ha!
Here's the video...it's CUTE!
1 comment:
What a cute little video of your gramps, I love to hear him sing and watch him dance. Cute pic of the two of you also, so sweet.
Post a Comment