Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Golfin' Like A Putt-Putt Champ!

Sunday May 23rd, 2009
Well...maybe not CHAMPS, but we did our best and had a TON of FUN in the process!! Since Chad ALWAYS has a BIG sale on Memorial Day, we usually end up staying at home over the long weekend (it IS the busiest day of the year, after all!!) and try to "celebrate" a little on the ONLY day off during the "week" that he has....SUNDAY! It was a BEAUTIFUL, sunny-bright day and we were at the Thunder Mountain Family Fun Park as soon as they openend (that would be NOON...is North Dakota, "dontcha know"!). The kids had fun mini-golfing and then we had lunch there - PIZZA! After that, we headed to the GO-KARTS!! Parker was SO EXCITED (and a bit nervous, although he'd NEVER admit it!!) because he was FINALLY tall enough to DRIVE HIS OWN CART!! He was a little cautious...there were also some high-school "punks" in our rotation that were being total DICK-HEADS and wiping people out left and right (GRRR!!)...dude, I GET it...I've BEEN there...but can you just NOT be a weiner for 5 minutes!?!? Your mom would be so proud...I digress...ON WITH THE PICTURES!
Let's GET IT ON!! Hi Parker! Savannah...well...she has the patience of her mother...let's just leave it at that!
"When is it MY turn!!?" "The Brothers"
Cute!
Get it??....Thunder MOUNTAIN!?!?
Time for a quick daddy & Sweet Pea pic! Aren't they darling!?
Ready to rock the Go Kart! Not a flattering pic of me, but WHO CARES!? We're racing a Go-Karts here people!! ha, ha, ha....I took those corners FULL OUT & all Savannah did was LAUGH!! That'a girl!!
It was really loud and I couldn't get anyone's attention...or are they IGNORING ME!?!?
Now driving car #6 (his favorite number!)...PARKER JUNTUNEN!! *and the crowd goes WILD!*

No comments: