Monday, May 25, 2009

Told Ya!

I'm so excited that we've been able to have fun with my fire pit purchase! I love sitting around warm and toasty chatting with whomever is sitting with me, and the kids love the fact that I'm so content sitting there that they can run around the yard with the friends that come over and stay up "just a little" later than usual!
The kids ready to roast marshmallows! Of course they are in their jammies! We'd already taken baths EARLY so we could go sit out by the fire in our bare feet and run around the yard...ummm...don't ask!
Livin' the dream!
Our neighbor friends!
"BUDDIES"
I like my marshmallows burnt!
Yes, I even found the "Funky Flames" at WalMart...I think they would work better AFTER it got really dark, but we can't have children up until 10:00! That would make for a TERRIBLE next day!
Yea! Daddy's home...he's GREAT to cuddle with!

The End

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Wish I could be your neighbor!!