Sunday, May 24, 2009

Savannah's Spring Program

May 18th, 2009
I can't believe we are at the end of yet ANOTHER preschool year! Our daycare/preschool Small Wonders put together a wonderful Spring Program for the kids! They sang songs in English AND in Spanish (they have Spanish once a week). All ready to sing! I picked out my own outfit today!
Singing about a "fuzzy little bunny"
Singing the months of the year (in both English and Spanish)
Savannah was BY FAR the loudest singer in the group, it did not phase her ONE BIT to have a big crowd watching, and she did ALL the actions! Way to go baby girl! We LOVE to watch you shine!
This is Savannah with her best buddy Ashley! They are QUITE the pair and need to be reminded to "stay on task" when they start talking and giggling!

I DID IT!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a pretty little lady.