APOLOGY
So...I've been quite the slacker in the blogging department for a while. The reason I started this was to actually have documentation for my kids and our activities.....for their future, you know? Anyway, I was going to just start with where we are this past weekend and "jump forward" from my last blog until today (last weekend, actually), BUT...I couldn't do it. SO....if you are following this blog to keep up on the kids, I am SO SORRY you have to deal with my backtracking.....I had to do it. Someday, I hope to print the whole thing out and put it in a 3-ring binder for the kids and while they may know that I get behind and am somewhat of a SLACKER in parts of my life, I do NOT want them to think that whatever they were doing...while I was there with a camera....was NOT important to ME or important enough to blog about. SO! Feel free to skip ahead to June, 2011!! One day, hopefully in the VERY NEAR future.....I will be ALL caught up and ON TIME with my blogging! At least getting it done weekly!
No comments:
Post a Comment