May 31st, 2011
We are new to the concept of having an "in-house" dog and I'll admit, I was a little nervous about getting Bella's hair cut for the first time. I've seen what they do to these little dogs in the summer - they SHAVE THEM and that, I'm NOT a fan of (although I know it is necessary sometimes and that other people like it). When I brought her in, however, she really couldn't see because her hair was soo long! I asked the nice stylist to shave her face but leave the rest of her a little longer because we enjoy her looking like an EWOK (from Star Wars). Here is the finished product....oh.....and while we were waiting, Savannah INSISTED she needed an "outfit" - these I am not a fan of either, but what ya gonna do!?
At least she's wearing the silly get-up with pride!! She looks even better without the shirt...my silly little Ewok!


No comments:
Post a Comment