Saturday, October 1, 2011

My 2 Front Teeth

............are G-O-N-E!!  Hahahaha!  Savannah worked VERY hard, for MANY days to get these front teeth out!!  The first one she yanked out on her own at school...on PICTURE day...I tried to appear calm when I asked if she pulled it out BEFORE or AFTER pictures...she said "oh, it was after ~ we did pictures early and when we got back to class, I grabbed a paper towel and just pulled it right out"!  She was SO PROUD I had to hide my sigh of relief!  And of COURSE gave her "cheers" for being so brave and determined ~ WINK!! 
 As soon as the first tooth was out, she went to work on that second one.  It took her TWO DAYS to wiggle it enough to pull....and she wouldn't let me do it for her, she wanted to do it on her own.  After school she was a little upset that we didn't have big, brown paper towels at home ~ that seems to be the trick you know, all you need is a paper towel....a tissue doesn't have the same "magic" (silly mom, didn't 'cha know?!!). 
The tooth fairy was very kind and left Savannah a funny note/poem about having NO FRONT TEETH.  Savannah loves to hear herself talk, even MORE SO than normal now that she has an adorable little "lisp"!  WAY TO GO, SAVANNAH!  I adore your toothless smile :o)

1 comment:

Kara said...

I adore that toothless smile, too! Thomas is 6 and Adam is 8 and NEITHER one has lost a top front tooth yet. I'm getting a little impatient.