Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 3rd, 2009

It's that time of year again...BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT! Sniff, sniff...the tear...DROPS! How did it happen that my "baby" is now officially a 4th grader!?! I know I feel older, but sometimes when I look at these beautiful boys I see a little round head and bowed legs (parker) and a mischevious-toothless grin with BIG bright eyes that don't miss a thing (aiden). It's funny because they never went through an age such as the "terrible twos" - in fact, it seems that every year that passes I'm saying, "OH I LOVE this age"!! Even when things get stressful, I keep these tidbits in my heart for each of my children...
Parker and his buddies Nicholas & Austin...they live next to us and across the street...I think this is the first time they're all in the same class since kindergarten!
My locker!
Here's my desk and all my new supplies!
This is my cool teacher, Mrs. Alltobelli! I really like her!
Aiden's locker!
Aiden & Benny
His very first DESK!
And his lovely teacher, Mrs. Green...she is so soft spoken and sweet! A PERFECT teacher for our little Aiden Lee!

Parker & Nick keeping the younger kids busy while their brothers Aiden & Benny can listen to the "Rules of the Classroom"! Good job boys!!

No comments: