I'm sure you are all aware that my oldest, Parker - is a lover of golf. When he was just over a year, he got a little plastic golf cart and set of clubs as a Christmas present. I had to bring that thing to Iowa with us (that's where we were living - WITHOUT Chad - for a couple of years) and I showed that little bugger how to swing a club. Little did I know that he would keep me out in the front yard hour after hour swingin those clubs at that little ball until it got DARK or the RAIN started POURING on our heads!! Ahhh...the memories...
Parker; here's to YOU and your DEDICATION and your LOVE of THE GAME! I pray you continue to attack EVERYTHING with the GUSTO you did with golf...love you!!
1 comment:
Oh goodness. Laurie will be so impressed when she sees these pictures! Keep up the hard work Parker, you'll be going places!
Post a Comment