Friday, January 9, 2009

Sick Girl...????

January 9th, 2009 - Friday
Oh GOOD GRIEF!! Savannah stayed home today because she was "sick". Now, to be fair, she WAS pretty sick last evening and through the night....SERIOUSLY, I didn't know little girls could hold THAT MUCH VOMIT in their tiny little stomachs!! Anyway, I digress! So, she's vomiting (and she's really a GREAT vomit-er too!...sweet, doesn't freak out, etc), she ends up sleeping with me and basically has me in a head-lock the entire night to boot! She didn't have a fever, but that didn't stop me from checking her EVERY HALF HOUR through the night! Then, I have to get up early to get the boys (and YES, that INCLUDES Chad!) up, dressed, teeth brushed, hair combed, back-packs packed, breakfast for Parker...did I forget anything!?!? As soon as I get them out the door and am looking forward to a TEENY-TINY nap with the sick-girl.....dum-dum-dummmmm....she comes down the stairs wearing her CHRISTMAS DRESS, ready to DANCE!! I'm pretty sure someone up there has a friggen' sense of humor!
Ohhh YEAH, YOoou BETCHA! This is the epitomy of SICKNESS! See the little hip-check?!
She can even show me her "Ballarina Twirl"!
Seriously, she's CUTE though, right!?!?
This dress will probably go down as one of my "FAVORITES"...I love, love, love it! There is a cute jacket that goes with it that is brown with flowers and a bow on it. She will FOREVER be getting a SPECIAL Christmas and Easter dress from her mommy!! In fact, I can thank my OWN mother for instilling this tradition in me...I can still remember how speicial it was to get new, super-cute Easter dresses!! (Even if mine DID match my sisters...we were stinkin' cute!)
Had to get a close up of the face...she's still a little pale, but DARLING!


She even talked me into painting her nails!! Actually, I was trying to get the kitchen floor washed and she wouldn't stop harrassing me so I did it just so she would SIT in ONE SPOT for more than a MINUTE and BE QUIET! Remember at the beginning of the story when I said I checked her every half hour...?...yeah, wasn't kidding and really FELT it at this point!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

As always...what a cutie pie!