Friday, January 9, 2009

For ME?!?!

January 9th, 2009
Now, this is by NO MEANS an attempt to brag or be "showy", but this is MY blog and I got something NEW and I'm SO FRIGGEN' SUPER-DE-DUPERDLY EXCITED! Awwwww man! I think I piddled a little...darned pregnancies-ha, ha, ha! For those of you that know me, you know I'm structured, I like to have a PLAN and I get attached to things VERY EASILY. The last time my husband called me up and said, "honey - clean up the car and bring it in I got us a new one" - I told him to kiss my ass (yep, I said ASS and I'll say it again, A-S-S!)...I LOVE my Suburban, I'm a Chevy girl after all (no offense honey, you KNOW I enjoy Nissan's as well!). But, we've had our Suburban longer than we've had ANY car (since I married the car-man!) so when he took in a NEW Suburban that "was an AMAZING DEAL" (does that sound like a used car commercial!?!?) and told me he bought it, I couldn't resist...so, here is our new beautiful beast that I get to use for all my "motherly" deeds! (you BET that's how I justify it!!):
I LOVE that All-American Chevrolet symbol! I also enjoy the captains chairs so whomever is sitting in the "way back" can get there without climbing over people!! Umm-hmmm...we've already MOVED in, can you see the car blankets!?! Thank you WAL-MART!
My steering-wheel! The PILOT's WHEEL!! One day, I'm going to actually learn how to fly planes...it's on my Bucket List!

Navigation...now, how do I turn on the RADIO again!?!? Here we have the ALL IMPORTANT - VERY LARGE middle counsel area! I compile a lot of junk and I really NEED this space, man!!
All in all, I give it my BIG THUMBS UP!! Thanks honey...you must have been REALLY NAUGHTY in your past life to have to put up with me, and be so GOOD to me, in THIS life!!