Friday, October 3, 2008

Pumpkin Farm

WEDNESDAY October 1st, 2008

I've been ITCHIN' to go and get pumpkins since the flip of the calendar into October! The kids and I found this darling little farmstead about 3 miles from our house last year that sells pumpkins, corn stalks, hay bales, and gordes! The children of the farm family started selling these things to earn money for a family trip to Disney World! Of course I love to share my little finds with friends so I asked my friend Angie and her daughter Grace to come with! It was fun...letting the kids run around and pick their own pumpkins...and at SUCH great prices!! We went away with a Suburban full!!
I will post pics of our decorating skills as soon as I get the corn stalks where I want them to be! YEA FALL!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I will be waiting to see your decorating skills, as mine are not that great.