Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthday Boy!

OCTOBER 6th, 2008:
It's SO HARD to believe that my little boy is NINE today! Every time I look at him, I think of the little bow-legged boy that helped me get through Graduate school in a new state with his beautiful smile, his adorable little face, his amazing giggle, and his jaw-dropping personality! Parker has always "presented" older than his actual age...sometimes I need to remind myself that he's only a BOY - a boy who is getting closer to those DOUBLE DIGITS! Everyday he amazes me and I couldn't be any prouder of him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER STEVEN - you make life an ADVENTURE!! Cha, cha, cha!!
His Minnesota Twins cake! Marble with whipped frosting...awww, come on! You KNOW it came from the grocery store!!
These are his 9 closes buddies (and Aiden...Savannah didn't like the pit when all the big boys were in it, can't say I blame her!). We went to TNT Fitness to let them run off some energy before filling them with cake, ice cream and treat bags and sending them home!! Parker had a GREAT time! I have to add that we went to Mexican Village for a family supper (Parker's choice!) and Parker did a GREAT job dancing with the maracas while everyone sang! What a HAM!!




2 comments:

Laurie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN PARKER!!! Looks like you had a BLAST!

Kara said...

He is so handsome! Happy birthday Parker!