LADIES and GENTLEMEN!!, come, gather 'round (drum roll....) for I am about to show you the most AMAZING site your eyes will EVER behold (louder drum roll...). Tonight, you are ALL witness to a miracle of sorts...Lend me your ears! You have all heard the fable of "the one that got away", correct? Well, BEHOLD (dum-da-da-da!!! - that's the trumpets, with a swish of my cape), the "big one" and the magical man that battled the chilly weather, braved the cold, damp sprays of icy water (probably 10 foot waves of course!), held his own when the line went tight and battled - hercules like - the giant, fabled beast!! Some of you may ask yourselves, "WHY? Why would a mere mortal risk all that he is and knows for such a beast?" and I shall tell you the answer...
For bragging rights, of course!! I mean, he IS a man after all, right!!?? Ha, ha, ha!
2 comments:
NICE catch Chad. Ahhh yes, I have fond memories of fishing with my dad.
Very nice! And the way you played up to it... I could hardly breath I was so excited!
My boss is taking a whole week off to go fishing. Oh brother.
Post a Comment