Saturday, September 27, 2008

R-E-L-A-X!

Friday September 26th, 2008
You know, every once in a while it's SO NICE to let the dishes WAIT, ignore the PILE of clothes, and to leave the SWEEPING/DUSTING/PICKING UP/WIPING DOWN until L-A-T-E-R!! This evening, I did just that...turned off the lights (as to not see the messes!), popped the popcorn, grabbed a box of Girl Scout cookies (did you know chocolate and popcorn compliment each other!?) and headed to the basement with the kids to watch the ALL NEW Scooby Doo movie on the BIG tv!! As you can see from the pics, we all decided to grab our jammie pants, shirts and slippers for the occasion! Ahhh...it may not be a GLAMOROUS life, but it's MY life and I don't have a complaint (not tonight anyway! ha!).

Thanks Chad for taking this pic! I had to turn them black and white since we had spaghetti for supper and all of the kids had "clown mouths"!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I LOVE laying around in jammie pants watching movies. What a nice family evening.

The Johnston's said...

Even dinner on your faces would have looked good. It's good to get goofy pictures now and then. But the one you posted looks good too. What a nice family shot. To bad dad wasn't in there.