Monday, September 22, 2008

ELEVEN YEARS...

(This is the evening of September 20th, 2008!)

Today, Chad and I have officially been married for 11 YEARS!! WOW! Time has sure gone by FAST...we have so many things to feel blessed for; three beautiful and healthy children, a home, stable jobs (oops! Not me yet! But soon..), our own health, and loving, supportive families. I'm not saying the entire 11 years has been a happy, joyous occasion! What I am saying is that Chad and I have been through a lot...both happy and very sad occasions...but somehow we've muddled through it together. So, here's to you honey! May we have more blessed occasions to celebrate in the future and may we sit on the porch one day, old and wrinkly with kids and grandkids running around, squeals of laughter surrounding us (although, we may not be able to hear them!)...we've both changed and have grown and I'm glad the Lord was wise enough to give you the temperament you have so that you can put up with me!! HA!


I got into a flippen' DRESS for our wonderful evening out. We went to Baise's for dinner where I experienced a steak (filet mingnon-can't spell!) SO wonderful I'm STILL talking about it and asparagus tips with a mouth watering sauce...SO YUMMY!
Then we went to a movie and guess what!?! Chad did NOT fall asleep in the theater this time!! YEA!! It was called "My Best Friend's Girl"...funny stuff! We topped the evening off by having dessert at Applebee's...now for the "aaaawwwww" moment if you haven't already done so!...Applebee's is where Chad and I first met! It was one of the BEST DATES I've EVER BEEN ON! LOVE YOU HONEY!
I would also tell you about a suprise that was waiting for me when I got in the car at the start of the date; however, knowing my husband it would be TERRIBLY EMBARRASSING and I wouldn't want to do that to him! Hey, it wasn't "THAT"...some of you are SO dirty minded!! tee, heee.......

2 comments:

Kara said...

Happy anniversary! Sweeter as the years go by...

Laurie said...

Happy anniversary Cousin! I remember meeting you for the first time on your wedding day! :)