February 26th, 2012
It's February, it's FINALLY SNOWING and what is there to do!? Well, Chad had a GREAT IDEA! He called one of his friends, Steve, & asked him if we could borrow his kids' snowmobile!
Now, MY children have NEVER been on one before and now they were able to DRIVE one themselves!?!?! Yep, I was WORRIED!!
Parker helping Savannah get her helmet on and giving her a "pep~talk"!! SO CUTE!!
Parker is up first.....does he LOOK scared to you!?! Me either!
OF COURSE THIS IS AIDEN!! He didn't even stay in the yard.....took off for the street to "open her up mamma!". My little stunt~man!!
Even Savannah had a blast! I think she has her mom's "need for speed".....lord help us!!
Love you guys! At first, I was upset with Chad.....I really didn't want the kids on a snow-mobile! But, they had SO MUCH FUN!!
Oh LOOK! One of the neighbor girls brought over a SLED! What to do with THAT?! hehehehehehhehehehehe! REALLY? I'm letting AIDEN drive!? YEP!
And then turn about is fair play, ladies and gentlemen!!
Uff~Da!! Got her stuck! Mom had to help out here!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! This is the FUNNIEST picture!!!!! Aiden was mad that Chad jumped on the snowmobile....OH GOOD GRIEF!! Are you giggling yet?!?!?!? Big man on a little mobile.....little kid being DRAGGED behind!! HAHAHA!! LOVE IT!!









No comments:
Post a Comment