Saturday, May 5, 2012

Parker's Basketball Season 2012

Winter 2012
6th Grade Basketball!  Parker really enjoys this sport and his team is working very well together!  Contrary to other schools, this class does not have a travelling basketball team so they started playing together last year.  Even had a new coach this year....one of the other boys' mom's and I ALMOST had to be the coaches, but that's another story ~ whew!!
 Parker is pretty tall so he is usually stationed under the basket!
 Getting F.A.N.C.Y!! 
 He's quite the little scrapper too!  Holdin' onto that ball and swingin those elbows!!  I think he gets that fighting spirit from me!  Hahahahahaa!
 NICE SHOT!
 You know me....I can't resist a back-side, black and white shot!!
 Time for free-throws!  If you ask Parker what I always tell him he'll tell you: "there is no excuse in missing free-throws, they are FREE POINTS!!"
 My little man is not such a "LITTLE" man anymore!
The team and their coach.  It was a good season and the boys did well together.  I can't wait until next year to see them play again!! 
GOOD JOB, PARKER!  I am PROUD OF YOU!!

No comments: