February 24th, 2012
Well....it's Friday night and I have to work this evening. Parker was a little out of sorts from lack of sleep this past week and wanted a "place to go to relax that is small and cozy".
SO! He went through his closet and cleaned it out (let's NOT focus on the mess that ensued in the rest of the bedroom because of this....not in this post anyway!)
He moved out a 3 ~ shelved book case and gave books he is "too old for" to his brother and sister. And in it's place, he set up a little shelf with the laptop, a couple of movies, blankets and pillows! ALSO managed to get snacks in there too!!
Did he keep this little "hidey~hole" to himself!?!? NO WAY! Both Aiden and Savannah were invited to "his place" for MOVIE NIGHT!! Check it out!!
Look how cute they are all snuggled up!
Laptop, movies, treats and ipods/phones!! Wanna hear the BEST part!?!
THEY STAYED IN THERE ALL NIGHT AND DIDN'T EVEN FIGHT ONCE!! WHOOT~WHOOT!!
They even had the closet doors pulled shut! I would have LOVED to do this as a kid.....they did so much work, how could I get upset and make them take it down??
I'm lucky they have such great imaginations, that they pull together when it counts and that they are MINE!!


No comments:
Post a Comment