December 28th, 2011
Today is an exciting day for Savannah. When your birthday is 2 days after Christmas, it's hard to throw a timely birthday party.....the kids are all on break from school and most people are spending time with their families. SO ~ for the past few years, we have been getting together with our best friend Grace and doing something special either ON Savannah's birthday or the day after.
We've done it all so it was hard for mom to find something to do that hasn't been done before. Then it hit me ~ SPA DAY (sort of)! Off to the mall we went for mini-manicures and pedicures!
Of COURSE we had to get a pic with Justin! Sheesh! Is this guy EVERY-FRICKEN-WHERE!?!?
Such BEAUTIFUL GIRLS in their FUN chairs!
Don't forget the nails!
SUCH CUTE TOES!!
That cements it.....chatting at the beauty salon is INNATE!!
I was AMAZED at how fast the nail artist whipped up this design! SO CUTE!
All BEAUTIFIED! Hands AND feet!
See?! I wasn't sure about doing this at their age, but I was informed by the salon that they have worked on girls as young as 3!! It was SO MUCH FUN.....for the girls AND for the moms!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH RAYNE ~ I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!


No comments:
Post a Comment