Tuesday, February 28, 2012

January Birthday Club!

January 2012
So...I'm part of a group of neighborhood ladies that get together once a month to celebrate our birthdays!  This month, it's mine & Trisha's time to be celebrated!
 We went for dinner at the Texas Roadhouse ~ I LOVE their steaks and mushrooms!  Since we are the birthday girls, we also got to sit on the SADDLE & have people sing to us!  This was fun to do in a dress!  We also got our choice between a free dessert or a free shot.....hmmmm.....I think you can see which one we chose!  CHEERS!!
 Part 1 of the group!
And part 2!  Aren't they cute!?
 My friend Nicole and I
 I LOVE this picture!  Aren't these girls SO PRETTY!?!  Above is Pat, Jenn, Trisha & Sara!
We were out at the Cadillac Ranch after dinner and this adorable little guy was twirlin' ALL the ladies around on the dance floor!  Turns out, he owns a dance studio and gives lessons!  He told us we should sign up cuz he needs some girls to dance with the NDSU football team.....ummm....WHERE DO I SIGN!?!  hehehehehee!
 Birthday Girls!!
 Jenn, Pat and I.  I think at this point we have moved to our favorite watering hole in D~town.  It's called the Corral and they have KARAOKE every Thursday!!  Yes, all of our birthday club's occur on a Thursday!
Another cute one of these FUN women!  Nicole, Sara, Stacie and Karen. 
Thanks girls for ALL the fun times and AWESOME memories!  I look forward to hanging out with you EVERY month!!

No comments: