CHRISTMAS EVE, BABY!!
We always spend Christmas Eve with my side of the family....(that's the Buschette side, for those of you who don't know ~ wink!). This year we are hanging out with the fam at my mom's house!!
My 3 most FAVORITE Blessings!! Aiden Lee (9), Savannah Rayne (7) and Parker Steven (12)
Here is Parker reading the Christmas Story from the Bible....we do this EVERY YEAR before opening presents (but AFTER dinner!!). My Grandpa Orris used to read it each year at their lake house on Big Cormorant and then when I got old enough, since I was the OLDEST (can we just use the word "WISEst"?!?!) grandchild, I got to read the story for the WHOLE family! I distinctly remember how proud and honored I was to read!!
The kiddo's with Great Grandma Pat and Great Grandpa Al, Grandma Pam and Grandpa Emmett (Mark). We couldn't have WISHED for a more wonderful family!!
Highlights: Savannah got the Barbie that you can make hair extensions with....
And Parker and Aiden got the ENTIRE Lego's set of Alien Invaders!! Other highlights were opening gifts from Auntie Missy, Uncle Josh and our ADORABLE cousins Graeson and Jayden!! Parker got a coveted gift card from Hollister (with which he bought good smelling body products and some really comfy pants), Aiden got a really cool Legos Star Wars video game (that he can actually play with mom!) and Savannah got a really neat Lava Lamp made with orbees!
We then went to the Christmas Eve Church Service ~ Service of the Bells ~ which is one of my favorite services, and then I went to work for the night!!
Happy Christmas Eve, everyone!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment