October 31st, 2011
Today was Savannah's Fall Festival Celebration at school and I volunteered to help out in the classroom! Her teacher had SO MANY FUN ACTIVITIES for them to do!
SPOOKY BINGO! This was the game I was in charge of. It was a BLAST!
They made spider sucker holders out of pipe cleaners....SO CUTE! (by the time I was able to break away from my group and snap a pic, she had moved on to her coloring sheet ~ shoot!)
Here she is making a pumpkin magnet out of soup can lids!
Here they had foam pumpkins and had to toss them on the bats....the bats had numbers and then they added them up and whomever had the most points won!! After the activity centers, there were SNACKS ABOUND! The teacher even had a halloween cartoon for them to watch! In the afternoon, the 6th graders had TONS of games set up in all the hallways and the little gym for the younger kids! Even though they are no longer allowed to dress up in their costums and aren't even allowed to call it a "HALLOWEEN" festival, it was a pretty good day!




No comments:
Post a Comment