November 3rd, 2011
We got home from Tae Kwan Do tonight and Aiden happened to see this old car container that holds Hotwheels cars. He said, "Hey Mom....remember when we used to sit on the floor and play and play with those cars?" I of course said "Yepper! I sure do!" He asked if we could bring them in the house so he could look at them.....YOU BET! He also asked if I would sit with him "like we used to do"....ohhh....how could I resist! I used to LOVE sitting with him as he marveled at those cars! He could push them around lying on the floor watching the wheels for hours!
We actually picked through EVERY CAR and put them into "groups" according to Aiden! It was fun and nostalgic....I LOVED EVERY MINUTE! It also gave me the opportunity to clean out the junk and wipe the container down! HA!
So THANK YOU AIDEN for being such a kind~hearted and loving boy....I hope you stay that way FOREVER!! AND, I hope you never lose the inspiration to get down on the floor and just PLAY! LOVE YOU!!


No comments:
Post a Comment