Parker had a "Holiday" program this year but because of where he stood on the risers and the fact that the gym lighting SUCKS, I didn't get any pics of him singing. It was his first musical program with the older kids (4th-6th graders) and the director focused on the 6th graders for the actual parts. To be honest, I was VERY disappointed in this program...for many reasons. She didn't use the actual STAGE behind the risers for the "parts", she had the kids with "parts" stand IN FRONT OF THE KIDS ON THE RISERS! And, there were NO FRIGGEN' MICROPHONES set up in front of the CHOIR so when they sang YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD THEY WERE SINGING! SO FRUSTRATING!! Oh well...I guess complaining about it won't help, but SERIOUSLY! Setting up a mic in front of each section of risers for the choir is sort of a NO BRAINER, dont'cha think!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment