Tonight is a BIG night for Savannah (and her buddy Grace)...it's their Christmas Show for Dance! They've been practicing pretty hard and I'm amazed they are able to learn so much in such a small amount of time! Their practices are once a week for a half hour and I believe they only had 6 of them before this show! They practice at the local community center and are able to preform in the school's BIG GYM! The girls did a FANTASTIC job and it's so fun to see the excitement in their faces. Way to GO, Sweet Pea!

My little dancer showin' off her stuff (we had to get dressed at the boys' Tae Kwan Do practice at one of the local schools ~ hence the fancy carpet and bricks!!). I LOVED the outfits this year! Pink and brown are my favorite!

Smiles all around!



And we can't forget about Grace's little brother Isaac! He was there cheerin' the girls on...and playing with Aiden because Aiden is VERY fun to play with!
No comments:
Post a Comment